Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bath and Body Works

I love Bath and Body Works. To me, it's a favorite part of my holiday traditions! Each year I purchase gift sets for the ladies in my family and the ladies that work for my husband. I love everything about the store...the products, the packaging, the prices. Typically, you will get a coupon with your purchase that causes you to come back and make another purchase, getting another coupon...it's a cycle. But I love it.

My newest favorite scent is the Paris Amour. So feminine. So sweet. Light and lovely.

B&BW Description:

  • Our exclusive Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris




  • Key fragrance notes: French tulips, apple blossoms, and pink champagne




  • This gift set is a holiday must-have at $24.50. Hit up your local Bath and Body Works for the complete holiday line of gift sets.
    Also, check out their website at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment