Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Teenage Skin Again!

Olay Total Effects Body Wash. Olay's most advanced body wash, Total Effects goes beyond cleansing to deeply moisturize and fight 7 signs of aging all over your body. For soft, smooth skin in 1 shower, improved elasticity in 1 week, young-looking, radiant skin in 1 month. 7 Anti-Aging Benefits: Improves elasticity, Relieves dryness, Deeply conditions skin, Brightens dull skin, Evens skin tone, Smooths rough skin and Minimizes the appearance of dry lines. 7 skin benefits in 1 anti-aging body wash.

This body wash does all that it promises so insanely well. I love it! After just one wash I was hooked. My skin felt amazing and my husband even noticed how smooth my skin looked and felt. After a week I kept caressing my own skin...I couldn't believe it...I was back in my teenage skin! No joke. This stuff is amazing. My skin has never looked or felt better.

I purchase my Olay Total Effects Body was from my local Target, but you can also buy this at most all drug stores and grocery stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment