Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

John Frieda

Oh how I love John Frieda products. They always work amazingly well, they are easily accessible, and they are perfectly affordable.
I am currently using the Frizz-Ease line but I have also enjoyed using the Sheer Blonde line as well.
The shampoo and conditioner provide ample moisture while taming frizz and mending broken ends. My hair always turns out super soft, shiny and smooth to the touch. I also use the Frizz-Ease serum to really get the polished, sleek look I'm after. I simply apply a small amount of the serum to wet hair and then style as usual.

I purchase my John Frieda products at my local Target, but they are available almost anywhere hair products are sold. As an added bonus, Sunday papers frequently boast coupons for John Frieda hair care and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment