Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Good Girl Needs A Good Make-Up Remover

I fancy all sorts of eye make-up. Black eye liner has got to be my all time favorite. I love a good eye shadow and I need two coats of mascara....so a good make-up remover is an essential for my beauty bag. There are plenty to choose from; creams, lotions, oils and wipes. Over the years I find myself reverting to the same basic one.

AVON Moisture Effective Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion

This stuff works great for everything from a heavy crayon liner to a simple shadow. I love how it moisturizes while removing the day's gunk. Simply squirt a small amount of remover on a cotton ball and wipe away!

I purchase my AVON from a wonderful representative here in metro Detroit, Jennifer Schneider. You can order from her site at www.youravon.com/jschneider2158 and have it shipped directly to your home. Shipping is almost always free with a $30-$40 purchase. Check the website for details.


I also want to share a new favorite of mine. I tried this for the first time recently and I fell in love! It's an oil based remover so it's a different texture than the AVON lotion I like, but this works equally as well.

MOODY SISTERS Organic Skincare Eye Make-Up Remover

I love a good organic product and I love supporting fellow Etsy shops. This remover is made with love by two sisters in their Cashmere, WA home. It contains Apricot Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil, Water, and Vitamin E so you can feel great about what you're wiping on those peepers of yours. This formula works wonderfully and is safe for the most sensitive of skin types.

I purchase mine from the Moody Sisters Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/moodysisters



1 comment: