Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Best Lip Balm Choices

I need my lip balm. Especially as temperatures drop and moisture leaves the air in the fall and winter months. I've tried quite a few along the way but I keep going back to my favorites.

1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
2. Yes To Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint in Coral Sunshine
3. Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Pearly Shimmer Lip Care

All work equally well. Each provides a significant amount of moisture while successfully combating chapped lips.
I choose Burt's Bees when no color is needed. I like the Yes to Carrots for the nice coral shine it leaves on my lips. I use the Nivea when I'm wearing pink since it leaves a cute pink shimmer on my pout. Very Elle Woods!

I purchase all of these lip balms at my local Target, prices range from $2-$5.

No comments:

Post a Comment